– As long as you are above 18 you can participate
– The team can consist of a mix of members from different age group, background and skill sets (e.g. professors, students, industry partner)
– We require each team to have at least one member who is familiar with the local market
– Well-defined problem statement and unique value proposition
– Target market and opportunity
– Solution mock-up/minimum viable product
– Business model and go-to-market strategy
– Background of your team
– The first round of pitches will be held online.
– If the Covid-19 situation persists, the finals will be online
– We will notify your team via email.
– Your team will retain the intellectual rights of the ideas that are pitched.
– The aim of the alliance is to groom promising startups in the field of healthcare and fin-tech.
– Winning teams will get to work with Pfizer Innovation Lab to test-bed their ideas across various markets.